The March of Dimes is FBLA-PBL’s national service partner. For over 40 years FBLA-PBL has consistently ranked as the top March of Dimes youth fundraising partner, raising over $15 million dollars and counting.
Arizona Phi Beta Lambda has raised over $2,000 since December 2015. There are a number of ways you can join Arizona -PBL’s commitment to improving the lives of babies. November 2017 is Prematurity Awareness Month. Your Chapter can create an awareness campaign.
- Bowling for Babies February 10,2018- Maricopa, Arizona
- ASU Baby Olympics- Tempe Arizona TBD
- Phoenix, Arizona March of Dimes Walk – Phoenix Arizona April 14,2018
If your chapter raises money for the March of Dimes, use the official FBLA-PBL March of Dimes Reporting Form when submitting your donation to your local March of Dimes office.
Your chapter may choose to choose this service project to compete in the Community Service Project event at SLC and/or NLC. There are two ways your chapter can compete at state with a March o Dimes Project.
- Submit the FBLA-PBL March of Dimes Reporting Fund
- Create a comprehensive Community Service Report and Present it at State Leadership